cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to skewl... to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool!

What's one thing that makes going back to study good?

I get so excited about studying new psychology and sociology units at university. They are always intriguing and interesting!

@dreamcatcher - I'm a huge Kikki K fan too! My purchased always seem so justified at the time. It's never a 'want', it's always a 'I NEED THIS'

Haha, gotta love new stationary! 

But with the good can also come the not so good...

What is your least favourite thing about going back?

Psychology and sociology are the best. They were what got me through last year, and I always look forward to them too. -waves at fellow psychology/sociology fan through the wonders of cyberspace-

I know this is probably the same for a lot of people, but for me the worst part of going back is the stress of having to actually put effort in, and the anxiety that surrounds assessments and receiving marks. I can't stand it! I've been known not to look at feedback/marks because I just couldn't handle the stress of it!

What is your least favourite thing about going back?

My least favourite thing about going back is the limited time in my schedule to see friends that I don't get to see at uni, and to do things that I want to do. Study usually comes as an excuse to not go for that run or to go tothat social event. I definitely want to work on changing that this year - and not use it as an excuse.

@florenceforever Ohhh, Psych and socy are my fave units at uni Smiley Very Happy 
and I totally understant the NEED for things that we probably don't need (but we really do need them.... DON'T WE!?)

Hey @The Doctor Xx

Nothing wrong with a bit of clay shooting!

" Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

Yes I agree it is a bit expensive @dreamcatcher! I spent a lot there during the post-christmas sales... I really have to limit my spending there as my nearest is about 20 mins from home!

I'm doing a bachelor of psych and minoring in sociology  - absolutely loving it @dreamcatcher ! And yes, we most definitely need them!!! Smiley Wink