cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] ALLLL About FOOOOOD!!

I don't like chocolate and orange things, same with choc-mint, don't like it. I like most cakes but defo not Jaffa.

Pineapple on pizza?
I'm a big yes!

im a fan of pineapple on pizza for sure! @FootyFan26

hmm thats a hard one @Bee i really like my variety so im not sure i could pick just one

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@FootyFan26 If I had ice cream in the freezer at the moment I'd be making those pancakes right now LOL, that sounds amazing. I can't have it in the house or I'll just sit there and eat it all hahaha

@Bee Heck of a commitment! I'd have to say steak - eye fillet specifically. It's the one thing I couldn't be okay about never eating again lol.

@scared01 &FF26 - could never get into pineapple, least of all on pizza Smiley Sad the flavour and texture of it just seems so out of place on a pizza to me

2. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I guess I see this one from a more nutritional stanpoint I'd say salmon with a kale salad and a side of potatoes in cream sauce.

thats ok @shio pineapple isnt for everyone

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@FootyFan26 thats omay everyone has different tastes 🙂

@scared01 I know its hard 😛 I couldn't pick one either, I like variety too

@shio I'm impressed you were able to choose one thing ☺

We reflected on the joys of 2019

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@FootyFan26 I actually seriously considered the healthy choice before I answered, seeing as that's all it'd be forever, but... nope, steak won out in the end haha.

@Bee There's plenty that I'd miss, and lots of other contenders... but a life of ~$60/kg steak is an opportunity too good to turn down Smiley LOL

@shio I guess it also depends on whether you have to pay for it or not though.
Highlighted

@FootyFan26 Okay yeah, if we're paying for it then I'm going with the salad route haha!

I'm new to salads, and lots of food in general. I was a very fussy eater growing up but the floodgates finally opened a few years ago. Scrambled eggs were what made me broaden my horizons--I was like... if I can be this wrong about egg, then what else am I missing out on?!