cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] ALLLL About FOOOOOD!!

@shio well yes I guess that's a big plus Smiley Tongue

@FootyFan26 that's interesting, indeed, who would pay for the steak @shio? Smiley Tongue

Come & join our week long chat about Beauty Standards in our weekly Getting Real
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

@shio sounds like you're finding all these amazing new foods, what have you found that you really like?

Come & join our week long chat about Beauty Standards in our weekly Getting Real

@Bee I imagined the same mystical force preventing me from ever eating anything else again would be covering the cost! Smiley Very Happy

Re: new foods, there is lots I eat now that I never would have considered a few years ago! The biggest surprises have been things like spinach, broccoli, cheese (like danish feta and camembert) and, yeah, eggs cooked ALL ways was something I never could have seen coming.

There are still some things I haven't quite come around to but generally speaking, I'll eat whatever's put in front of me these days rather than sitting there trying to rearrange my plate to look like I'd eaten more of it than I really had LOL.

@shio I love it! A mystical force! Amazing!
That is amazing, I'm glad you're trying new foods Smiley Happy
Hehe that last bit made me smile Smiley Tongue

Alright guys, it's been a kinda slow night, I'm going to wrap it up here tonight, but certainly feel free to continue talking food if you like Smiley Happy

Thank you @FootyFan26 @scared01 @shio @Nightruner23 & anyone else I've forgotten (which I hope I haven't) for a good chat Smiley Happy

thanks for running it @Bee

nice talking to you all!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

You are welcome @scared01 Smiley Happy
Have a good night

I was asked to contribute so here it is.

Sustenance - I prefer whatever is cheap and readily available.

My primary source of sustenance is baked beans, sometimes I have them on toast.
When I was younger I used to eat them out of the can with a spoon, I have since discovered that the eating and the spoon is not a requirement. One can simply drink the contents of the can.

Additionally, I like instant noodles although I have to be exceptionally careful when purchasing them as the last crate of them I got contained traces of crustaceans of which I am allergic to.

I tend to steer clear of anything that would be harmful if eaten raw, or under cooked.

This is primarily because I'm colorblind and I have difficulty seeing if something is adequately cooked. I have considered purchasing a thermometer.

For fancy dinners, I usually cook a frozen pizza. Or mix a can of tuna into a can of four beans mix.
Occasionally I cook sausages, I just wait until the exterior is blackened.

Highlighted

Dang sorry I missed this one!

1. What is your favourite food & why?
So hard to answer but probably Thai food (Panang veggie curry) because it tastes amazing!

2. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Probably homemade pizza because you can have so much variety - you can put anything in it. Most of my meals consist of any veggies I have around, chickpeas or beans and then rice or bread as a base Smiley Very Happy

@shio yay it's so exciting when you realise you like something that you always thought you hated!

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here to start a topic

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 212 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors