cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

Agree with everyone saying no pressure of deadlines etc on holidays too - so great!!

I'm looking for my first job as an occupational therapist @OrangeOliver Smiley Happy

@OrangeOliver I'm not even sure, next couple of weeks I think (should know that shouldn't i haha)
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Aww wow DD how is the hunt going?

Hey everyone!

What will you miss about the holiday season?

Luckily, I still have another month of holidays but I'll definitely miss having so much freedom to choose how I spend my time. You get away with changing plans much more often during the holidays.

Heya everyone!

What am I going to miss about the holiday season? Not having responsibilities. Not having to wear pants. Not having as much free time. The oh so fine weather that will eventually disappear.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Haha @j95 

Definitely something to look into Smiley Tongue

That's absolutely awesome @delicatedreamer !!

All the best with the job endevours !

(I forgot how fast this thread moves! eek! haha)

@OrangeOliver and @ruenhonx Yes sleeps ins will be missed!

Everyone's posts have reminded me to add that I'm at TAFE, starting my second and final year of my Diploma, so I have 12 months left. I will also be working as a casual but doing average 30hours a week! Feeling like this is a BIG commitment for me this year...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

@stonepixie pants are such a hastle sometimes, hey.. Smiley Wink

@stonepixie Not wearing pants is so liberating. Probably the least favourite part about working honestly