cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Back to school/study

@stonepixie speaking of which, WHY am I still wearing my work clothes (including skinny jeans)?! BRB, I need to fix this situation right now! Smiley Very Happy

@ruenhonx yeah so true, luckily though my shifts vary from morning to arvo, and I don't get too many mornings in a row (yet!) so I still get the joy of sleeping in occasionally! - When my body will sleep lol

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

So much anti-pant people, I didn't realise it was such a thing!

@stonepixie @OrangeOliver @ryvb3 tots agree with stonepixie here, the whole "when do I get out of bed' argument I have with myself every morning! Took me 30mins this morning... I finally decided I wouldn't walk in late for a 9am shift Smiley Tongue

The main thing I am looking forwards to is the structure that it will bring. Taking a year off for your mental health leaves you feeling like there is no structure to your life.
Meeting new people, one step closer to my dream career, which has changed since becoming ill.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Definitely agreeing with this no pants thing!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

What are you looking forward to this year going back to school/TAFE/uni?

Well I took a year off so I am going back and so excited because I get to make friends YAY!! Smiley Happy

@ruenhonx another person who took a year off!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Great answer @stonepixie 

I definitely feel that structure is a big thing for myself! I like feeling busy, although sometimes my social life suffers Smiley Sad

@delicatedreamer it is so awesome, but so weird and crazy and exciting and scary! And I'm just argh because we're only 1 day a week this year. ONE DAY A WEEK! Like how is that even full time study? (Yep our course states thats 'full time' WTF!?) [sorry meltdown moment there! lol]
I'm in early childhood, so I can run a room or even be director if I choose...
But I'm not really sure this is what I really want to do with my life anymore... But I'll see what happens after this year...

Ps. Good luck with your job search!