Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Back to school/study

@ryvb3 sweet sweet stationery! Smiley Very Happy

Have you missed school? Why/Why not?
NO, well maybe a little. Parts of it. But work replaces those! lol
I don't miss the expectation and pressure to do well, to get a good mark etc etc.
I miss seeing our children grow and develop though, but I don't miss all the paper work!

But I miss high school in one aspect because I didn't have to worry about adult pressures like I do now... But I kinda like the extra responsibility and trust... catch 22

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@OrangeOliver one day means you work so MAKING MONEY!!! WOOOHOOO

Yes, social reasons are a big influence for everyone !

It's okay @Bee I have a degree in an area I've decided isn't right for me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Have you missed school? Why/Why not?

I have missed it a tiny bit. I have only missed the lunch breaks with my friends and the stupid badly acted work safe videos they show to scare us, such a crack up. Apart from that, no I haven't missed TAFE at all. Actually I do miss being organised (stationary and tools wise)

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Bee wrote:
@Thanks @ delicatedreamer there's not real point in dropping it when I'm so close to finishing..
Part of my reasons was using it as a step into uni, but now I'm even second guessing that lol #nosoliddirectionrightnowlol #nofutureplans #seewhathappens

Haha now that I'm finished uni I'm part of the #nofutureplans club too! Good times!

@OrangeOliver I don't either! My reaction when told last year was WHAT!? How the? But it's apparently cause of 'budget cuts' yeah right...
And like most of our course, GOOGLE! And discussion with class mates... our books are practically useless most of the time too! (ha! We're screwed sometimes Smiley Tongue )

I Don't miss putting common sense into words tho!!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@ruenhonx
I guess so, I'm just jealous Smiley Tongue
Must be a lot of independent study

Aaaactually, i was dreading having a WHOLE FOUR MONTHS break from study, and worried I would get brain atrophy or something....haha! So i enrolled in one subject over the summer term...
So, do you think i regretted that decision??
You bet!!! ;-)
Anyway, its all good. I am glad i got to keep active and study a bit here and there. Prob just not as much as i could have....the beach kept beckoning! Lol