cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

@delicatedreamer
You've made my night!
Definitely, lets make a thread after this!

Goodnight all!! Just a short one for me tonight.... Have a trillion other commitments screaming at me in Real World here! ;-)
So, my study goals?? @Leethal (lovin that name... Brings back images of Mel Gibson and Danny Glover hottailing after ultra bad dudes!) oh yeah, i hope thus year i complete all my new year resolutions, and get awesome marks for my course, so i can graduate!!

What are your school/uni/study related goals this year?
1. Finish Dip
2. Not stress out too much
3. DO as well as I can to hopefully use it for uni entrance if I decide to pursue higher study
4. Enjoy my last 12 months of study!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

@ryvb3 my favourite studies are definitely 'food cravings' type ones. Free money AND food. I've been paid to eat/drink all sorts.. Chcoolate, muffins, grapes, twisties, chips, cookies, soft drink, energy drink.. The list goes on! Smiley Very Happy

Aww thanks so much for coming @verity23 you have been awesome. Have a great night and take some time to chill this week. Smiley Happy

Haha yes you did start it be so you should totally claim it @Bee!! I love me a good #hashtag #hashtaglife #nofutureplans

@delicatedreamer wrote:

@KitKat wrote:

What are you studying this year? Are you excited about the subjects?

For the first time in a long time I'm not studying anything this year! I'll be undertaking training for a new job which I'm really excited about, but no actual study. It's kind of refreshing being able to come home from work and not have to worry about assignments.

@Same @KitKat! So excited to have my free time back Smiley Happy

Quote-ception

But I'd have to agree with both of you, I've been enjoying thato ver holidays - not keen to go back to having assignments!

So true @stonepixie 

I'm hoping various volunteer things and work experiences will help me do just that! 

@Bee the stress goal is so difficult like fighting a bear.

What are your school/uni/study related goals this year?

If I make it to late November without dropping out/quitting I'll be a second year landscaping apprentice!

WHY DID THIS POST SO MANY TIMES. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//