cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

@Bee the thing that confuses me the most is if I have to do the Cert below it before starting a higher one? More or less do I have to do a cert III in order to start a cert IV?

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I think time management and planning ring true again here as a way to prevent. I love going to the gym really late if I can't sleep due to stress. Talking to others and asking for help also goes good!

Stress can creep up throughout the year, what can you do to prevent it or cope with it?

Prevention would be staying organized and being on top of everything but life happens I think the way I will cope would be ensuring that every single day I have time to myself or time to just laugh and be social. I don't want to get swallowed by the stress. I WON'T

Stress can creep up throughout the year, what can you do to prevent it or cope with it?

For me that would be to put into practice everything I have learnt over the past year. Know your own personal warning signs, take some me time everyday and not just when you are reaching breaking point. Just remember, prevention is better than picking up the pieces.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Put health first and know when to take breaks. I keep a journal and set new goals for each week to keep me focused.

I'm not really sure about the prevention, it would depend on why you're feeling stressed I guess?
But to cope with stress, we need to take time out for ourselves, and a break from study and work. To really just relax and have 'me time'. We all cope with stress differently, so I guess it's about finding that one thing that helps you and sticking with it Smiley Happy Or trying a bunch of things and mixing it up

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

I definitely think aforementioned me-time and organisation and such is gonna be the go. Also cuddles. Lots of cuddles. Cuddles make stress go away. Handy things about having a significant other of some form.. Smiley Tongue

Well put @stonepixie ! Prevention is definitely the way to go!

The webpage will tell you if there are any entry requirements, sometimes a cert can be embedded within a higher qualification. eg I enrolled straight into diploma, and my cert 3 was embedded within it, I still did my cert 3, but it was just apart of my dip qualification.
So long story short, check entry requirements Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

My cat deals with all my stress, he's the best for chats, cuddles, etc!