cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

What is one tip you can give to having a great first day back!

Don't go in with resting bitch face.
Be friendly to people and help out all the freshers as needed.
Start your goals! I think this is where most people fail.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@ruenhonx YES! Great mindset!

What is one tip you can give to having a great first day back?!

Only one?! Really?! I have to decide?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?! Smiley Surprised

(nope, not happening)

I'd say be open-minded and energetic and positive and prepared. Get that actual full night of sleep (it might be the only one all year). Start on a good note and with all of this you never know WHAT you'll find (new friends, new club, new experiences, new course, new outlook....)

Also, if you're going to uni - GET ALL OF THE FREBIES YOU CAN AT O'WEEK!! BAHAHAHA! Especially the pens, you never know when you'll need a spare. And if you're NOT into shopping for stationery, this can definitely prepare you for the whole year and then some haha.

@stonepixie wrote:
But Kikki K is SOOOO expensive @delicatedreamer but it is SO damn fine!

Right though!! Soooo expensive. I haven't shopped there for a few months but I just had a post-xmas/boxing day sales splurge Smiley Very Happy

@stonepixie I actually laughed out loud at 'resting bitch face'. perfect response!
Highlighted

@Leethal I forgot about O-Week freebies! My favourite ! Smiley Tongue

STOCK UP ON ALL THE FREEBIES! Join clubs and societies that interest you!

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

delicatedreamer wrote:

stonepixie wrote:
But Kikki K is SOOOO expensive @delicatedreamer but it is SO damn fine!

Right though!! Soooo expensive. I haven't shopped there for a few months but I just had a post-xmas/boxing day sales splurge Smiley Very Happy

OMG I DID THAT AT KIKKI K.

I went in planning to spend about $10 on one item, came out having spent SIGNIFICANTLY MORE Smiley Frustrated (but I came out with some really handy useful stuff haha). I also love me some Typo.

Also awkard when I enjoy buying stationery AND clothes.. Now we know why I'll miss earning money when uni starts back~ Smiley Tongue

Where as I had the unfortunate task of saving for a bond. @delicatedreamer

SOrry guys I fell of the bandwagon here a bit, had to hang washing up...
One tip to having a great first day back is to just enjoy yourself, and try not to put too much pressure or expectations on yourself Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart