cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

What are your school/uni/study related goals this year

Make it to late November without quitting and I'll be a second year landscaping apprentice! 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I agree @j95 apprenticeships are so smart. Like getting a degree or phd or whatever you can never be certain you will get the job you want. Experience is valued more in the job industry.

What are your school/uni/study related goals this year?

I have 2. I have gotten a credit as a final score for everything, never a distinction! So I want one this year. I also have work placement to organise, so do that and hopefully really enjoy it! 

My uni goal is to get post-uni job!! (preferably within the next 3 months)

@Leethal Really inspiring goals Smiley Happy I'm hoping to make honours this year!

@stonepixie so very hard and people are getting strict like how can you get experience without experience. SERIOUSLY... arghh!!

@OrangeOliver @KitKat @Leethal
OMG that question 'what will you do with your degree' can make you even question why the hell you decided to do that degree in the first place - job prospects wise.

@Leethal Yeah money is a good incentive to get people to do your experiment - especially if it's really boring!

loving this #nofutureplans take off! I dibs starting it @delicatedreamer Smiley Tongue (if I can think of how to lol!)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@ruenhonx unfortunately it comes back to the saying "It's not what you know, but who you know." That is why networking is good.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@Student94 definitely! I also find a lot of older people do. I don't know if it was more clear cut 'back in the day'. But they just need answers!