cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

How are you going to ensure that these goals happen?

Follow goals #3 and 4 to achieve #1 and 2 haha! 

Aside from that though, I think I'm just gonna need to consciously try to do more productive stuff and less blobbing-around-doing-nothing-much unless I need it. Also have tidy work space and stuff like that. Ya know, the usual. Try try try. Smiley Tongue

What are your school/uni/study related goals this year?

Make new friends 

Enjoy it 

Learn something new 

Make networks for future reference

I will make an effort with people, join groups and stuff 

Get days off so I can get myself together

I am going to be open to new things, change is good, right?

Go to most events, expos etc, make connections with lecturers etc. 

What was my goal again? Hahaha. Oh yes! I guess just keep on eye out for next semester enrolments and working out exactly how TAFE works. Cert II, III and IV confuse me.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@ruenhonx they sound fantastic! Smiley Happy

I CAN! @ruenhonx I CAN Smiley Happy 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@ruenhonx definitely want to make new friends as well! and something for everyone is too ENJOY IT!

Goal: Finish Dip
How: Self explanatory, work through the content and submit it, hope to pass Smiley Tongue

Goal: Not stress out too much
How: I'm going to look into taking regular yoga classes. I've picked my location, just waiting for start dates etc, and hoping they don't clash with work! Smiley Happy Otherwise will look into alternatives.

Goal: DO as well as I can to hopefully use it for uni entrance if I decide to pursue higher study
How: DO MY BEST!

Goal: Enjoy my last 12 months of study!
How: Laugh with my class mates, and try to soak up our remaining time together Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Keep going to work, keep going to TAFE, asking for help if I don't understand instead of just rolling my way through it and wondering why I fail assessments (even though I knew why). 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Because we do get wrapped up in stress like @Bee said the one that tears you down can ruin your whole year. I am going to run away from that and have as much fun as possible Smiley Happy

Based on a bunch of other comments, another rather important goal I forgot to add is definitely: SURVIVE!

And I suppose I'll have to play it by ear a little to achieve that one, but I defnitely plan to include me-time (blobbing/sport/whatever else) to get this one done. Smiley Very Happy