cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

@j95 ask for help is such a simple and fantastic answer!

How are you going to ensure that these goals happen?

This is pretty big goal 

but

keep my mental health as best it can be, so that I can go to work and concentrate at tafe. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@stonepixie you'll get the hang of it soon enough, my best advice, pick an area of study, and look at all of their certs they offer and you'll learn the difference, but basically the higher the cert the more you can do in that field, also the longer it takes you to complete! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

I'll join you with that @ruenhonx #runningfrombadstress

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Now something that rings pretty true with me!

Stress can creep up throughout the year, what can you do to prevent it or cope with it?

I've faced the reality that the best way to get higher marks is to spend more time studying. I was super excited about getting more work experience to compliment my degree but looks like I'll have to focus more on making notes and memorising information. Smiley Happy   

@ruenhonx I'm gonna add making new friends as a goal too.

I guess I will make an effort to talk to the people around me and ask how their day has been.

@OrangeOliver well lets just say I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed right, so i find it really hard to ask for help with things, I feel like everybody thinks geez thats easy how dumb is this bloke. 

//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Bee #YESSSS

Just keep applying for jobs really, and get help with putting together my applications.