cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

@stonepixie I agree about that structure, like no joke this whole year I've felt like I was wondering aimlessly I really miss it

I actually took a semester off in 2014, so apparently that was pretty popular!

What are you looking forward to this year going back to school/TAFE/uni?

Well....... A few things I guess.

1. Once this year is over, I'll have finished my bachelors degree (WITH honours)! Both super scary and super exciting! Smiley Very Happy

2. While work is good for money, I'm not exactly passionate about selling mexican food - so I'll be happy to get to doing things I find a little more interesting and stimulating

3. I know heaps of people starting first year this year, so I'll get to spend time with a whole lot of people who I, until now, have really never been able to spend time with

4. I'm doing CANCER RESEARCH, BITCHES! It's just so fun to say, makes you feel so badass Smiley Tongue

5. It probably will be good to get some sort of routine going again, as much as I don't WANT to get up early..

6. With the start of school/TAFE/uni comes the start of other things that I do that haven't been on over the holidays! Yay! Smiley Happy

, What are you looking forward to this year going back to school/TAFE/uni?

the mini chicken Kiev balls they sell at the cafe....
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I feel as though I am at my best when I am busy. Not saying that I wasn't busy last year, just my focus of being busy has changed.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Only 1 day a week @Bee !?

I think I might get 3, and I was cheering with that

Probably just finishing the last stretch of my degree!! 

Escaping holiday boredom! Also, actually fulfilling NY resolutions!

I'm looking forward to spending time with my awesome funny classmates, (were a pack of hooligans sometimes!) I'm looking forward to running our (I think it's now) fortnightly playgroup and watching our little children grow and develop! Smiley Happy
I'm kinda maybe a tiny bit looking forward to attempting to tackle work and study Smiley Tongue haha

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@j95 these are the important things to consider Smiley Tongue