cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Back to school/study

@Bee wrote:
@delicatedreamer it is so awesome, but so weird and crazy and exciting and scary! And I'm just argh because we're only 1 day a week this year. ONE DAY A WEEK! Like how is that even full time study? (Yep our course states thats 'full time' WTF!?) [sorry meltdown moment there! lol]
I'm in early childhood, so I can run a room or even be director if I choose...
But I'm not really sure this is what I really want to do with my life anymore... But I'll see what happens after this year...

Ps. Good luck with your job search!

Thanks Smiley Happy. Wow that's awesome! Good job Smiley Happy. I just finished my Certificate III in Children's Services. Even if it's not what you want to do forever it's great that you've got that qualification behind you Smiley Happy. Good luck with the rest of your study!

I know right @OrangeOliver We went from 3 days in semester 1 last year, to 2 in semester 2, now 1 this year! Not happy. it was hard enough with 2 days, now with 1!? Lord help me! lol

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

We seem to all share the same sentiments about going back to studying but seriously

Have you missed school? Why/Why not?

@Leethal very wise move! 

What are you looking forward to this year going back to school/TAFE/uni?

- I am looking forward to buying some stationery for uni and walking around campus with my mates. 

@Bee I don't even understand how that works! ONE DAY. How do you learn all the things?!

I only go one day @orangeoliver, but mine is 1 day for like 4 years so a tad different
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Bee @OrangeOliver

I thought it was just me, I have one day too haha YAY!!!

Have you missed school? Why/Why not?

I think mostly yes, because a lot of the reasons people have said. Getting back to the routine is the big one

And getting to run into the students i met in my classes last year! Some of them will be sharing the same units this year, so you get to hang out on days you are all at campus, and hopefully get support when assignments are due, and for study motivation tips!
I love the freefood stalls they have during o-week!

Definitely one of the best reasons to take in o-week! Oh, and also the live bands playing on the courtyard grass area