cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Beards, tattoos, barbershops & craft beers

@stonepixie that really sucks to hear, I empathise with you on wondering whether you are bothering your friends with your problems, and holding back the things that are bothering you for fear of losing them. luckily we have reachout i guess hey!

@stonepixie sorry to hear how things are going with your friends at the moment, it must be tough with your family being far away too but it's good to hear that you are linked in with a psychologist for support. 

My network is pretty small but I am very close with a couple of people, but in saying that, there's probably only one or maybe two people that i'd actually talk to about really personal stuff.

I've felt the same - wondering if i'm annoying them with my problems - but often I find that my worries are unnecessary. It takes time but i'm sure you will find someone that you can feel that way with too, and hopefully you're proven wrong about them not sticking around for long.

Tonight's GR is over but feel free to let us know how things go with your friends on another thread in the forum!

Thanks again for joining us everyone. We had some awesome responses and I think i've learned a lot! Smiley Happy

Yeah, I guess @copse but it just isn't the same. Sometimes you just need a real human connection.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Thanks everyone! Summary is on page 15 in case you missed it! Have a good night and I hope you enjoyed the chat, I sure did Smiley Happy

Bye everyone and thanks!!!
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//