cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Body image & health at every size!

I think that's a very sensible approach stonepixie Smiley Happy 

I don't know if my pores are big or not - it's probably best I don't find out!

Highlighted

Have you taken any steps towards better accepting your body?

Yeah, I think it's a work in progress for me too. I remind myself that nurturing my body allows me to do so many things, so I need to love it and take care of it. 

I've mentioned this on a few threads already, but I am one week into giving up fizzy. Smiley Happy That is definitely a step in the right direction.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Nice work stonepixie! Since moving out of my parents house a few months ago, I have unintentionally cut back on my junk food intake - mainly because I don't want to pay for it!

I also have this article bookmarked on my phone, and read it every now and then to remind myself of some ways to love my body Smiley Happy

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/linsey-hart/ten-ways-to-improve-your-body-image_b_6279108.html

Aww yay @stonepixie I did that and when I did it, it made a massive difference, are you feeling any changes?

@florenceforever it is probably best that you don't although I do appologise if you do start to obsess over them thinking they are too big.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I don't think I know what my pores look like...which is probably a good thing!

Good article @Georgie
I find this point so difficult though and the most frustrating:
Stay away from shopping centers and department stores.

Looks like a great article Georgie Smiley Happy I'll give it a proper read tonight when this chat has finished Smiley Happy