cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Body image & health at every size!

@ruenhonx not at the moment. Still coming off the addiction. Silly me went cold turkey. The cravings are real and so was that killer headache I had for a few days.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@ruenhonx literally fiteness is so important to me and probably the root cause of why I get narky about myself when my fitness drops - growing up I was fit, I played sport, up until recently all my jobs were physically demanding and outdoors. It's been a huge problem not being what I was. That's my whole motivation; I know it's possible, I'll get there again

Yeah neither @florenceforever I dont even wanna know haha Smiley Very Happy

Ohh man @stonepixie that sucks, I hope you get through it, you can do it Smiley Wink

@CeeGee Yes you will get there, one step at a time.

What do you think about the concept of being ‘healthy at every size’ (that supports people in adopting health habits for the sake of health and well-being (rather than weight control)?

5. What do you think about the concept of being ‘healthy at every size’ (that supports people in adopting health habits for the sake of health and well-being (rather than weight control)?

I think it's a very important movement for both men and women. In the end, health is so important and dictates so much of how we live our lives. However, I think it's a very difficult concept for a lot of people to understand and accept

‘healthy at every size’ (that supports people in adopting health habits for the sake of health and well-being (rather than weight control)?

This, just this, needs to be printed everywhere. People have the complete wrong idea (thank you pop culture) about health and wellbeing because it's treated as a race to skinny. Many people get to "skinny" and hate it, I am starting to see more and more articles from women on the topic (you go girls!). I love this idea so much because it's real. It promotes real wellness and not unhealthy obsessions 

Awesome response CeeGee! I completely agree with you! Promoting health and wellness is such an important message to get across to absolutely everybody. 

I agree @CeeGee this idea makes me feel so comfortable as well, like I can relax and it's okay to be my size and my shape as long as I am taking care of myself and atleast trying to be healthy. It is comforting Smiley Happy

Comforting is actually the perfect word for it. Because at the end of the day you're you, and you're the only one and that's rad.