cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT] Books!!! *cheering*

This week's chat is going to be all about books, so let's go read...

Whether you like reading fiction, non-fiction, fan-fiction, dictionaries, picture books or the dreaded textbooks, this chat is for you! 

So join us Monday 23rd April at 7:30pm AEST for a chat all about books!

book read GIF

Re: [CHAT] Books!!! *cheering*

Tonight is all about BOOKS! Smiley Very Happy
book GIF

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

First question * drumroll!*

What is your favourite style/genre of books?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

I am a huge fan of fiction, childrens/young teens books. Below is a (totally) real image of me reading an awesome book Smiley Tongue

books read GIF

I read a lot of young adult, Christian fiction and sometimes biography depending on my mood. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next question:

Who is your favourite author?

I can never narrow it down to just one author so in no particular order: Rachel Hauck, Dee Henderson, Jenni B Jones, Sarah Dessen, Gayle Foreman, Ally Carter, Katie Genshert, Denise Hunter, I am sure there are lots more but I can't think of them at the moment Smiley Happy

My favourite author... off the top of my head Terry Pratchett, Ransom Riggs, Rick Riordian, A.A. Milne, author of the Phantom Stallion series, my favourite series when I was younger, another author, so many authors whose names I can't remember! Smiley Tongue

@ErinsAntics I've never heard of any of those authors before Smiley Tongue

ooh sorry im late! i looove books! but havent bene reading that much. i love the book series outlander (not sure what it comes under as its a mx!), self help books, and anything to do wiht learn esp about human bodies/ nursing topic. 

um i find anything by diana gabeldon really good and intriguing and make me want to read more and more! 

i havent heard of any of those books or authors yet @N1ghtW1ng@ErinsAntics

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**