cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Books!!! *cheering*

Nice @scared01

Time for the next question...

What's your all time favourite book or series?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey everyone,

SO for some reason I lost my post here... so I shall start again!

My favourite style of books right now are colouring books! (Did you guess that one!?)

& I'm totally loving the work from Hana Karlzon & Maria Trolle Smiley Very Happy

Here are some colourings from last year, please excuse the scanning bits at the top Smiley Tongue

COLOUR THERAPY 2017 B2 Page (10).jpegHanna KarlzonCOLOUR THERAPY 2017 B2 Page (50).jpegHanna KarlzonCOLOUR THERAPY 2017 B2 Page (60).jpegMaria TrolleCOLOUR THERAPY 2017 B2 Page (73).jpegMaria Trolle

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

my fave book series is outlander. very good indeed but needs to be age restricted due to the content and nature of some of the themes. 

@Beecolouring in books are awesome!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

I couldn't resist answer this question before I have to log off Smiley Happy

I can't pick just one book but some recent favourites include: Faceless, The Hate U Give, The Wedding Dress, Save The Date, The Love Letter, RIP Eliza Hart  just to name a few.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

I have soooo many colouring books @scared01! last count was over 50! I think I'm a tad obsessed Smiley Very Happy
(I blame the psych and my counsellor of 2015! lol The psych suggested it, and then the counsellor I was seeing at the time only encouraged me even more! hahaha)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

haha @Bee well  at least you wont run out of things to colour!

Colouring books can be so much fun @Bee @scared01! Smiley Very Happy Although a lot of them are too detailed for me (I'm so nitpicky Smiley Tongue)

I'm going to be a tiny bit of a cheat and say (and the moment) my all time favourite series is Terry Pratchett's Discworld Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

1. I like fantasy books
2. I haven't read the wither books yet but someone said i would love the hell out of it

See you around @ErinsAntics! I haven't read any of those but I'm sure they're great Smiley Tongue

haha those tiny little gaps! @N1ghtW1ng  i prefer slightly larger pictures too