cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Books!!! *cheering*

@N1ghtW1ng @scared01 no not in a hurry at least haha!
I like a mix, which is probably why I have so many! I like these artists because there's a mix of little detail and large spaces... And sometimes the details are just shaded one colour with me LOL!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Nightruner23 nice Smiley Happy Any all time favourite series/novels?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Time for the next question! Smiley Very Happy 

What is your favourite book-to-movie movie? (or your least favourite? because we all know they aren't the greatest)

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hey guys Smiley Happy Just popping in, I'm pretty sleepy tonight Smiley Tongue But I cannot go without telling you how great the following books are:
45 and 47 Stella Street by Elizabeth Honey is the greatest book of all time. There's no competition. It's the most incredible, fabulous, magnificent work of literature in all of history.
It's Not All About You, Calma, by Barry Jonsberg is also super good, as is the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer Smiley Very Happy
Night guys Smiley Happy

I don't know hahaha there is many i have favorite i cant think of it atm @N1ghtW1ng what about you

What is your favourite book-to-movie movie? (or your least favourite? because we all know they aren't the greatest)

Ohhh I've read/seen a few and the only two I can think of right now are Marey & Me and The Fault in Our Stars. Both of which the Book was so much better! (oh now I miss reading!) I laughed and cried MORE in the book or Marley & Me than I did in the movie, and I cried more in the book of The Fault in our Stars than the movie...

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Heya @roseisnotaplant thanks for popping by! I know Artemis Fowl! Hahaha I've heard good things Smiley Very Happy
@Nightruner23 Discworld from Terry Pratchett, the Phantom Stallion series, all of Rick Roirdians myth series, and MORE! (I'm feeling lazy Smiley Tongue) There's always so many to choose from!

book- to-movie? hmm actually i think the hunger games have to be the best atm. i actually like the movies better! 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Nice ypu know what would a be really interesting book if they did a book about dishonored the games @N1ghtW1ng

Actually my favourite would have to be the Hogfather (I'm in a real Terry Pratchett loving mood Smiley Very Happy) It's in two parts and it's great. In fact, all of the Terry Pratchett movies are pretty great. There's Going Postal, Hogfather and the Colour of Magic.