cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Books!!! *cheering*

Do you have a favourite quote from a book?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Nope unfortunately there is another book but it is a manga i want to read it it's call beskerk it's very gory it inspired dark souls series @Bee

"I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was." - Ransom Riggs, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.

Terry Pratchett's books have some great quotes, definitely worth the google if you're interested Smiley Happy

thats everyone for the chat. i need to head off, rough night plus long day = early night Smiley Happy

goodnight everyone @ErinsAntics@roseisnotaplant@Bee@Nightruner23@N1ghtW1ng

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Damn, i didnt see an email for this until just now! For people interested I recently read the Metro series which they made a game out of. The books are pretty good, even for those not particularly interested in the game. They are translated to English from Russian so it can be a bit rough in some parts. But overall a great read. Id say my favourite was the second one. Metro 2034.

I also just finished Food of the Gods by Terrence McKenna. If you know the name you might have an idea about the book haha. But its basically his hypothesis for the stoned ape theory which is really interesting if only for the parts about the historical use of plants and heaps of little botanical tid bits which i loveSmiley Happy

That's a nice quote @N1ghtW1ng Smiley Happy

I don't remember any quotes to share lol!

Have a good night @scared01

That just about wraps it up for us tonight guys, seems to be very quiet on the front again tonight...

Thank you to everyone who popped by and shared their favourite books, seems we have some authors to look up Smiley Happy

@N1ghtW1ng @scared01 @Nightruner23 @roseisnotaplant @Stagnator 

@Nightruner23 my friends have recommended berserk to me. The art is amazingly intense and visceral. I commend anyone who can draw such graphic and scenes full of so much activity! I havent read it yet, just checked out some of the pics :3

That's awesome @Stagnator, thanks for popping in! I hope you're having a good night Smiley Happy

Also everyone @Bee @ErinsAntics @Nightruner23 @scared01 @roseisnotaplant, feel free to keep the conversation going in our books thread over here! (link below)
https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Books/td-p/127081/jump-to/first-unread-message
Highlighted

Good night @scared01 have a good sleep ❤