cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Bullies in our Lives

great definition @litgym and you and @Jesssister2001 both acknowledge that usually bullies have stuff going on in their lives. It takes a lot of understanding to think in this way. Not a lot of people are able to do that.

That's an awesome understanding @litgym, thanks for joining us tonight! Smiley Very Happy It's definitely not okay and understanding some of the reasons behind us can help us put a stop to it Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Some awesome responses so far! Smiley Very Happy

It's time for the next question: 

Where can you find bullies? Do bullies from other places act differently?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I wonder how we can stop bullying. I've thought about this often.

Great question @N1ghtW1ng!

I feel like you can find bullies everywhere. It's funny because when you think about it, an adult bully and a child bully can act pretty much the same. 

You can find bullies at school, online and sometimes at home Smiley Sad You can basically find them anywhere unfortunately. 

I agree @litgym, unfortunately they can be everywhere. I guess that's why it's so important to know what to do and how to take care of ourselves when we encounter them.

helloooo everyone @missep@N1ghtW1ng@litgym@Jesssister2001 and all 

sorry im late! just catching up on the responses and questions! 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Welcome to the chat @scared01 Smiley Very Happy There's no such thing as late when it comes to GR's Smiley Tongue

As mentioned above, bullies can really be found everywhere, which leads into our next question of the night:

How do you, personally, cope with bullies? What strategies do you use?