cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Bullies in our Lives

@missep i agree with you. trying to support someone through bullying and helping them to feel not alone and worthless like the bully wants them to feel i think is a great step. if someones in danger though i would report it or if i can see the person going downhill more and more.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

@missep @litgym @scared01 support is the most important thing! It's always helpful to show support to people who are being bullied. And working together to share tips and strategies to help them is wonderful. It shows that even though some people are jerks, there are good people out there Smiley Happy

Are you dreading adulthood or reminiscing over your childhood? Come on over and join us here for a week long chat on adulthood!

good point @scared01! So true, I think just showing you support them and that you're there for them can make a really big difference.

yes! @N1ghtW1ng so so true!
Step by step we can make a difference in someone's life Smiley Happy

exactly! @N1ghtW1ng

@N1ghtW1ng @missep @scared01 @Jesssister2001 thanks for the good chat tonight !! im logging off now and ill check in tomorrow Smiley Happy wish everyone a great sleep Heart

goodnight @litgym thanks for joining in with the chat!

Thank you everyone for joining us tonight! @litgym @scared01 @missep @Jesssister2001 it was wonderful to have you all here! 

Special thanks to @missep for helping me run tonight's GR! You rocked it Smiley Wink 

See you all around the forums! Smiley Very Happy

Are you dreading adulthood or reminiscing over your childhood? Come on over and join us here for a week long chat on adulthood!

Highlighted

great chatting with you all @N1ghtW1ng@litgym@missep@Jesssister2001 

i hope the rest of your evening is a good one

Aw thanks @N1ghtW1ng! Thanks for always doing such an amazing job running these GRs Smiley Happy 

Great chatting with you guys @scared01 @litgym @Jesssister2001

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 255 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors