cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT]: CHEESE (fun chat)

I was told that it would be impossible for us to do a GR on cheese so that was a challenge I was more than happy to accept. 

Cheese should be labelled a modern superfood, you can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert, it helps strengthen your bones and just tastes yummy.

giphy

Of course cheese can often be seen as underrated and doesn't get the recognition it deserves but this chat is going to fix it! Do you ever wonder if the moon is made out of cheese? Can you use cheese for things other than eating - cheese hat anyone? And what is the best way to eat cheese? These are just some of the questions we will be looking at on Monday 28 May, 7.30pm AEST. 

Hope to see you all there for a fun cheesy chat! 

giphy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Re: [CHAT]: CHEESE (fun chat)

Can we pls share recipes for mac and cheese pizzas à la Parks and Rec? Smiley Very Happy

@lokifishthe final question is all about sharing your favourite cheese recipes (and I included that gif too!) Smiley Very Happy so hopefully someone has a mac n cheese pizza recipe we can all try Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow @ErinsAntics the one night I'm available for the chat you decide to do it on cheese, of all things. Time to facepalm.

@Zeldasmile If you have any suggestions for GR topics you can let us know here.

Hi @Zeldasmile

We like to balance out the regular GRs with fun GRs on a regular basis (every 4-6 weeks depending on the GR schedule) to give everyone a break from the (sometimes) challenging topics.

In the past we have done fun GRs on: holidays, favourite books/tv shows/movies and just whatever comes up.

This week's topic is cheese which is a bit random but we hope it will be entertaining and we have shortened it to an hour to keep it short and sweet.

Hopefully you can join us and have some fun Smiley Happy 

giphy

Hey everyone and welcome to tonight's cheesy chat! 

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

Hey guys

Hey everyone and welcome to tonight's chat on CHEEESE!!!!

tom and jerry eating GIF

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Is the moon made out cheese?

giphy