cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT]: CHEESE (fun chat)

I know scientifically it's not possible but I like to think it is Smiley Happy plus you have to admit some pictures of the moon look like holey cheese. 

I just think it's funny to think that NASA spent millions of dollars on sending people to the moon when it's just a big ball of cheese floating in space that they could've bough here on earth for waaaay less Smiley Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Okay I'm digging through my knowledge for recipes that involve cheese... hmm...oh wait, here's one I found on the internet that just looks great.

Is the moon made out of cheese?

I agree with @ErinsAntics that while its not scientifically possible, the moon is definitely made out of cheese! Smiley Tongue

And the creators absolutely look like cheese! Swiss cheese if you ask me! lol

cheese GIF

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hello everyoe @Bee@ErinsAntics@Zeldasmile@lokifish and everyone yet to come

Is the moon made out of cheese?

Hmm well i think your only as limited as your  imagination Smiley Wink but no i dont think that is possible 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Has anyone ever tasted the moon though?  We wouldn't be able to smell it either would we?

Question number 2 Smiley Happy 

Do you have a favourite type of cheese? Whether that be what type of animal it comes from; cow cheese, goat cheese, cashew cheese (or as like to call it fake cheese Smiley Wink ) sheep cheese... or brie, cheddar, mozzarella, cream cheese, grated cheese, string cheese, camembert...

giphy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

Hiiii @scared01 *waves* it's cheesy time Smiley Tongue

Sorry I’m late work ran over... got to love 💗 📝 paper work

@Eagle welcome! Smiley Very Happy

@FootyFan26 @j95 I see you're both online Smiley Very Happy Joinging us for some cheesy fun?