cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT] Conflicts With Friends

Friends! They're weird, awesome, complex people, and usually a pretty good time Smiley Very Happy

Best-Friend-Memes.jpg

But what happens when we start to have conflict with our pals? It can be really challenging to argue with the people you care about. How do we deal with that?

nevillefights.gif

Come join us at 7:30pm on Monday, May 14th to talk all about navigating conflict and friendships.

Re: [CHAT] Conflicts With Friends

Hey everyone and welcome to tonight's chat! 

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

Smiley Happy

If you're interested in joining we'd love to have you 

@mrmusic @redhead @ErinsAntics @DruidChild

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Time for the first question of the night!

What do you think conflicts with friends look like?

catfight GIF

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

Can't have conflicts with friends if you don't have friends!

16814828.jpg

This is my contribution! 

hey Smiley Happy
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@LeoTheLion that's one way of avoiding conflicts Smiley Tongue

My answer to the question of what conflicts look like is that they look pretty much like fights or arguments really, more verbal than physical most of the time, but on a scale of lighter to heavier things.

Hey @j95! Smiley Very Happy

yeah they are mostly verbal, sometimes not even that, but if im honest sometimes its gotten worse than verbal
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hello @j95!

Conflicts with friends I find usually are heated discussions which sometimes turn nasty.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire