cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Conflicts With Friends

Yes @N1ghtW1ng, it's none of my business who ever it is that is in the conflict. Unless they ask for my help, I ain't going to interrupt them. 

Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng I usually just had to wait until it passed. I was also to shy to intervene and get involved. It made high school hard as I never knew where I stood with my friends. Everyone in the group bullied each other and it often became a bitch fest with some of them, and when it was directed at me I just took it, I didn't know what else to do.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

These are some awesome responses. This next question kind of leans on from the last (like most Smiley Tongue) so here it is:

Have you ever been in a conflict with a friend? and What were some strategies for resolving it?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Have you ever been in a conflict with a friend? and What were some strategies for resolving it?

Not really, just petty shit. We argue about a lot of stuff and I have really good friends so it doesn't matter if it's a conflict, we are still okay and just carry on. If things get really heated, then I would say sorry and that's that. 

To resolve a conflict you must compromise so I've learned how to do that.

Compromise is such an important part of resolving conflicts @LeoTheLion. It's great that you and your friends are able to move on from the conflicts too Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I agree that compromise definitely helps
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Once my friend and I were hanging out at the skatepark and we were doing this cool thing and this guy came over and started yelling at us saying he was going to call the police because we were vandalising even though we weren’t. He called us, particular me, pretty bad names, and we both just packed up our stuff and walked away until he left. I’m not the type of person to back down because it kills me to leave an argument but it made him stop.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

It can be so frustrating when people jump to conclusions @j95. Sometimes leaving is the best way to make them stop but it's definitely a difficult decision to make.

so it was my sister's birthday and we went out for dinner so i'm a little (lot) late but I'M HERE HELLO IT'S ME

Hello @roseisnotaplant! Smiley Very Happy I hope your sister has had a good birthday Smiley Happy And welcome! I'm planning on wrapping up soon but I might just wait a bit. Only for you Smiley Tongue