Re: [CHAT] Conflicts With Friends

Any more Qs @N1ghtW1ng
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

i can help wrap up if you need, kompis pad isn't working for me though @N1ghtW1ng

Have you ever been in a conflict with a friend? and What were some strategies for resolving it?
Yes, and I'm the least confrontational person in the entire universe, so my main strategy is just to avoid it and not talk about it until it hopefully goes away - i don't recommend this lol. It does mean that I don't get into conflicts very often though, because i really don't like arguments or fights.

Wow why is it everyone’s birthday this month??? Including mine Smiley Surprised
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

One more question @redhead Smiley Happy

What is one thing you'll remember if you get into a conflict with a friend/friends?

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

What is one thing you'll remember if you get into a conflict with a friend/friends?

That conflicts are a normal part of life and working through them make the friendships stringer.
Don't be hurtful, you can have an opinion without hurting the persons feelings
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Maybe remember how we worked through it in order to have an easier time getting through conflict in the future, but most of the time i try not to focus on the conflicts and instead focus on the awesome parts of the friendship Smiley Happy

Heya everyone @j95 @LeoTheLion @redhead @roseisnotaplant! Thank you so much for joining the GR tonight! It was fantastic (as always) to chat with you Smiley Happy

Feel free to keep this conversation going or answer any questions you missed if you want to share something Smiley Happy

See you next week for a chat on negative news stories and how to cope with them Smiley Happy 

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Gnight everyone - have a great week x

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help!