cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Coping with illness

@stonepixie haha we are just too similar!!! Glad you could join us Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Hey @N1ghtW1ng !! Welsome to the session for tonight! I have never heard of that show!

@stonepixie I have a packet with me beside my bed. And panadol for this fever.

@ everyone else, I may leave discussion early falling asleep lol.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @delicatedreamer i definitely feel you there, being sick is a huge anxiety trigger for me also, especially when my nose is blocked and i cant breath properly, that sucks Smiley Sad but nasal decongestants really help, i love otrovin when im sick!!

@redhead that's alright, listen to your body's sleep signals! Smiley Happy

@SJG it is such an amazing show! Even though the animation is outdated now it is still awesome and gets me all emotional like most shows nowadays.

@redhead that's okay, at least you'll be sleeping!

@stonepixie I dislike it when we don't have any throat lozenges. But luckily I just walk down to the shops less than 5 min away and buy some. Then stop by my school and bring lunch to my friend and eat with her.

how many people are in this chat and whats going on?

So on the subject of being stressed out when sick..

Because being sick often involves some (unplanned/unwanted) downtime, what are your favourite ways to relax while you’re sick?

It is somewhere in my room, I just can't find it (very messy). And the shops are a half hour walk away. Cat Sad

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Hey @lilbro ! This is an open chat were anyone can join in on the conversation, and tonight we are talking about how we manage illness ! Whether cold/flu or chronic illness