cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Dealing With the Holiday Season

1. Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?

Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?

Cricket season. Backyard cricket, boxing day test match, big bash.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?

I really like when Christmas is a pretty hot day (except for that one year when there was a bushfire a few kilometres away, eeeep), and then we can go down the beach at like 6 after all of the stressful family stuff is done and just chill out in the water.

Hmmmmm, I wonder if @redhead likes cricket? I guess we'll never know Smiley Tongue

Same @roseisnotaplant! I have been to the beach for Christmas too which is really nice.
I think I love the food and I honestly love the presents part of it. Mostly because everyone tries hard to get each other special things, so it is cool to see what people have come up with and what they've secretly remembered throughout the year.
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

I don't know @roseisnotaplant it's hard to tell if @redhead likes Cricket. 

Hey guys!

Oooh, that’s a difficult one - there are so many great things about Christmas! But if I had to choose only one, it would probably have to be the amazing feeling of giving gifts to others, especially to those who are doing tough this Christmas.

Hm, favourite thing about Christmas... honestly, I'm not someone that celebrates holidays and such, although I do have to admit Christmas is a great time to catch up with family and friends. I have family that live on the other side of Sydney and we all have busy schedules, so it's moments like these where we're able to catch up and really enjoy each other's company. Smiley Happy

Oh, and also trying to come up with unique presents for Kris Kringles (although I can't say I was very successful this time around Smiley Tongue)!

Probably seeing rellies you haven't seen in ages.

Hey Everyone!! Sorry I'm late but I'm here now! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart