cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Dealing With the Holiday Season

Hi @Bee!

Also love the BBL @redhead, that's the first time I've really watched cricket Smiley Very Happy!

I've got to say that BBL is significantly more interesting than test cricket Smiley Tongue It starts tomorrow night, right?

Next Q!

What are some things that can make Christmas harder to deal with?

1. Whats your favourite thing about Christmas?
Feeding my cats tip bits of meat and the fat. It's so funny their face and how cute they are! Oh and the bon bons! I loooove the bon bons! Smiley Very Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

What's my favourite thing about Christmas?

Gift giving is my love language so I love seeing people's faces when they open up the gifts I have gotten them. Also being a Christian the whole nativity story is really awesome Smiley Happy and I love the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services there is this energy and anticipation that I just want to bottle up Smiley Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@T4ils Yes that's pretty cool seeing what people have remembered and seeing their reactions Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

Hmm making Christmas harder to deal with..

Probably seeing certain people in my family or the fact that two families combine. I am always worried about people clashing, fights happening or feelings getting hurt. On the upside, I am really glad that I have people to spend Christmas with Smiley Happy
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

Hmm. Dealing with extended family, I guess. (We have an especially political family in a not-so-great way :/ ). Also it can be financially challenging.

Everyone expects you to have a happy family. And expect you to go way over budget on presents.
I pretty much don't give gifts and rarely see most of my family.
Another this is the food, as someone with an eating disorder it's very challenging.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire