cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Dealing With the Holiday Season

5.What's something nice someone has done for you over the Christmas period?

Thus far... uhm... I've had very appreciative parents when I've taken the Santa photos of their children....

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

What's something nice you can do for someone sometime over the Christmas period?

What's something nice you can do for someone sometime over the Christmas period?

Try to do more work around the house and help out a little more if I can.

6.What's something nice you can do for someone else sometime during the Christmas period?

I've done a few good deeds.
I helped a young boy reconnect and feel less anxious about having a photo with santa after he had an anxiety attack. His parents were so grateful that I took the time to help and came up with some ideas to help their son. The mum couldn't thank me enough. My reward was seeing the boy come back from it and getting the photo with his sisters. It melted my heart Smiley Happy

That sounds really nice @Bee Smiley Very Happy! Glad he was happy although I feel like this stuff should happen all the time and not just be highlighted during the Christmas season or other occasions for that matter.

Crashing this GR at the last minute because I'm horrible like that, muahahaha >Smiley Very Happy

Be there for them! Christmas isn't fun for everyone, so being open to that fact and willing to give people space (or a hug, or an ear) can go a long way towards making it an easier time all round. And for those who do love Christmas, go hang out and have fun together! The best gift you can give is good company.

(Although for the record, I will still be proper miffed if all Santa gets me this year is a chat over a beer and a hug. Magical bearded old men are nice and all, but I want my Maserati, damnit.)

It was awesome to be part of @FootyFan26
Yes I agree too. And I do when I can I just didn't have anything christmas specific and it was most recent and I had to share! Smiley Happy

Haha, helloooo @Asche Smiley Very Happy

@Asche if he gets you a full slab then it might be a bit better although if he gets you a Maserati imagine how much beer you could buy if you sold it! Smiley Tongue

I definitely back the idea of sharing the love though Smiley Very Happy!

That's all we have time for tonight everyone, but feel free to continue this chat!

Thanks to everyone who joined - have a great Christmas Smiley Very Happy