cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Drink Drank Drunk

Orange juice and cold pizza after a night out though @OceanMaster1207
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Hypothetically, what would you tell a friend to include in their survival kit if they would going to have a night out drinking?

Include a buddy, a decision before hand on how you're going to drink, how much and what to do about the risks (the more you drink the less control you have over what happens). I'd also say, any conflict you feel like you have to have, note it down and say it the next day if it still makes sense to you. Oh and remember that heavy alcohol consumption has more than just a hangover attached to it. So you might feel more anxious, depressed or have other symptoms of ill-mental health the next day. 

Last but not least, drink lots of water Smiley Happy 

@j95 ooo really? OJ is always a good option, not so sure about cold pizza Smiley LOL

@j95 Yuck!

Oh and one last thing! 

You don't have to drink at all, you can have one drink and not drink the rest of the night and still have an absolutely amazing time 

Wow nice to know everybody enjoys the same food as me hahaha
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@Ben-RO it sounds like you saying expect to feel a bit flat and crappy? That's good advice!

I'd say have $50, a good friend, a jacket, a phone (fully charged), no car, and a place to crash.  And a time you'll check in with each other if you split up

Highlighted

Hypothetically, what would you tell a friend to include in their survival kit if they would going to have a night out drinking?

Thinking in terms of the night itself.... One or more buddies, a get home plan, a fully charged phone and a jacket (season depending, because its just not worth the cold). 

I'm a fan of the HSP personally. 

download (14).jpg

@j95 pretty sure I would go a cold pizza after a night out anyway, I mean I have had leftover cold chicken drumsticks stashed in a handbag after a night out Smiley LOL