cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

CHAT: Driving 18 June

Driving.

Whether you're learning how to drive (Like this adorable pup)

Image result for driving memeshave been driving for awhile

driving waynes world GIF

driving lauren conrad GIF by The Hillsor dread the moment you have to get behind the wheel

scared ninja turtles GIF

this chat will be all about strategies we can use when we feel anxious or stressed while driving.

So we don't feel the need to be like this boy below,

Image result for driving memes

Or this poor kitty

scared cat GIF

or the Scooby Doo gang here!

scared scooby doo GIF

And we can enjoy it like a holiday

dog driving GIF

road driving GIF by nclas

Join us 7:30 PM AEST on Monday 18th June for a fun filled discussion on Driving Smiley Happy

Come & join us Monday 22 for Getting Real: Life After Year 12 Exams! 
Don't forget to practice self-care regularly!

Re: CHAT: Driving 18 June

Hoping I can make this one!! My driving journey has definitely had some tough moments and I'm sure others have had similar experiences!

Hey everyone, and welcome to tonight’s chat about all things driving! Smiley Happy

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it’s time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here.

If you want to join, you’re more than welcome to, although there is no pressure. Smiley Happy

@Eagle @DruidChild @blu3 @nhle1994

Hellow Everyone! Smiley Happy Welcome to tonights GR! Smiley Happy

Evening all 

Okay, time for the first question for tonight. Smiley Happy

If you can drive, who do you like to drive with or do you prefer to drive alone?

Hi @Eagle @mrmusic

If you can drive, who do you like to drive with or do you prefer to drive alone?

I can drive, infact I am now on my full licence! (I feel old!)

I like driving alone, but when on road trips it's nice to have someone with me to chat to and make it more FUN and less boring!

(For those who can't drive, who do you enjoy riding with?)

Depends on where I’m going...... on long trip to new places I prefer company.. but sometimes I just need alone time and sometimes that is the only time I get alone 

Hi all! 

Oh boy driving...well I can't drive yet (horrible for my age), I'm not even on my L's cause I'm too lazy to get them Smiley Embarassed so I don't know how much I can contribute to this discussion haha. I'll see if there's a question I can answer. 

Usually I’m driving alone, and I find that quite enjoyable, just to get a tiny bit of space from other people. Although it depends too, sometimes I feel a bit too alone by myself so I’d prefer the company. It’s actually quite unusual for me to have company in the car, so maybe it could be a good change.