cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CHAT: Driving 18 June

Hey @LeoTheLion - that’s okay, you can still get involved tonight! Smiley Happy

Makes total sense @Eagle
I find I am more concentrated and I find it easier to drive when I'm alone/with people I drive with often. I find when I am driving with people that I normally don't drive with, I find I feel more anxious and I do silly things like grate my gears or I over rev my motor, or I stall it... But I consider myself to be a safe driver so that's all good Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

@Bee. I don’t really like driving in the cities. Just way tooo many people 

@Eagle I live in a smaller rural area so no city driving for me, but I agree! I've been to the cities and I'm like nope nope nope LOL

Hello everyone! Im sorry im late i completely  forgot its monday! 

Q1. Um i actually  prefer driving  alone. Its usually the only peace  and quiet and alone time i get. I am free to listen to what music  i want, less distractions in the car and i can take my time and go where i like without worrying about anyone else

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Seems kind of slow tonight, but I can see @scared01 high fiving me, so I'm guessing they will join us soon Smiley Tongue

Time for our Second Question

How do you manage stress/nerves when driving/learning to drive? ANy tips for learner drivers?

@Bee Same live in small towns... but sometimes u just have to go there

@Eagle @Bee I don’t drive to the cities either. Too much stress/traffic.

@scared01 Glad you could join us! Smiley Happy

Q2. Hmm i dont usually get nervous except when theres trucks  involved. I generally just give  a bigger  distance  in front of me so i give myself room as well.

For learner drivers- if your nervous or in doubt then ask questions. The way to learn  is to ask. Dont just assume things

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**