cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CHAT: Driving 18 June

Q3. Hmm i think thats where company comes in handy. I find having friends makes travelling more fun. Smiley Happy

I also think not having a specific destination  too ive often gone driving  and found myself  somewhere i hadn't intended but it was good.

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

3. What helps make long drives fun/exciting? Any fav snacks or tunes?

I like listening to music, usually anything really. Something I can sing to Smiley Happy
Fav snacks? Definitely Maltesers! I always like to have a bottle of water and another drink for the road too!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

All good @LeoTheLion sometimes we don't know how we did something and that's okay Smiley Happy

@mrmusic good scenery is nice, but then if it's pretty I want to stop and take a photo LOL My desire for photography can be annoying like that haha
That is annoying about your cd player, I had to replace mine a few years ago, so I bought a new aftermarket one and now have everything I will ever need Smiley Tongue

@scared01 yes sometimes just driving for the sake of it can be awesome Smiley Happy

Yes @Bee, it is annoying like that, but at least you know approximately where the good scenery is for next time! Smiley Happy

@scared01 yep can be great just driving without needing to be somewhere.

Maltesers are the best! @Bee

Time for the next question! Smiley Tongue

4. What are some ways you can stay focused when you are driving for long periods of time?

@mrmusic if I have my camera I stop anyway Smiley Tongue haha

Absolutely! @scared01

4. What are some ways you can stay focused when you are driving for long periods of time?
I like to listen to music and sing, not only does it relax me, but it keeps me from being bored. Otherwise, I like to talk to people who I'm travelling with Smiley Happy
I find it helps me keep focused and alert during driving.

Highlighted

I agree with you @Bee however i find if i need to concentrate  say through  an accident or really heavy traffic i will keep music on but quieter otherwise it gets  abit overwhelming

And take regular breaks!

Probably having regular drinks of water, or some other drinks (not coffee or soft drinks), and regular rest breaks (so taking the photo isn’t a bad idea @Bee!). Definitely having music is good as it gives me something to listen to - as long as its not too loud as it can be overwhelming and distracting then.