cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CHAT: Driving 18 June

I find a similar thing @scared01 !!! Smiley Happy

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Alright so seems all of us who are posting drive frequently, and this next one is all about the amazing.... dreaded driving tests

5. How do/did you cope/manage your nerves around/during driving tests? Did you pass first go or did you have multiple attempts? If you failed your driving test how did you stay motivated to keep going?  

5. How do/did you cope/manage your nerves around/during driving tests? Did you pass first go or did you have multiple attempts? If you failed your driving test how did you stay motivated to keep going?

I was very nervous during both of my tests - I failed the first time. I was definitely a little calmer the second time, because I already knew what it was like, but still quite nervous. Because I failed as a result of a silly mistake (mounting the kerb a tiny bit when going around a corner at traffic lights), I knew that I was able to pass the test.

I told myself that I could do it and that I knew what I was doing, which I did. They told me I was quietly confident and a safe driver, but then failed me -.- it was disheartening and I totally felt it was so unfair, especially when the person testing me said I didn't respond to a hazard, which was actually my friend on the road! But I was so determined to get my licence so I guess that kept me motivated to continue driving and learning Smiley Happy

I ended up going to the next town and passed. They said they didn't know why I failed.

Hey guys, just about to wrap up very soon, but one last question:

6. DO you have a funny story or driving fail you feel comfortable in sharing?

6. DO you have a funny story or driving fail you feel comfortable in sharing?

Oh dear yes I do. I remember going on a drive with my mum when I was still learning, and mum told me to slow to 40 km/h for roadworks, even though all the roadworks were gone and the 40km/h signs were covered up! Well, you can imagine the honking and other gestures we got! Funny now looking back on it. Smiley Very Happy

Lol @mrmusic 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Nice one @mrmusic!!
Gee I have thats many driving stories I don't know which one to tell!

Thanks for a great chat everyone! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the chat everyone 

@Bee@mrmusic@LeoTheLion@Eagle@May_

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Thanks @Bee @scared01 @LeoTheLion @Eagle @May_ for a great chat. Smiley Happy