cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[CHAT]: Emotional Support Animals

I think most of us can agree pets play a significant role in most people’s lives, but what about those people who heavily rely on animals for their everyday emotional wellbeing.

If you have ever had any experience with an emotional support animal and/or a therapy animal, or you simply want to learn more about them come and join the conversation!

On Monday the 24th July at 7:30pm AEST we are going to discuss emotional support animals and therapy animals, what they do and share our experiences with them. 

Re: [CHAT]: Emotional Support Animals

thanks @Ben-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hope you can join @scared01 would love to hear a bit more about horses! 

sure @Ben-RO sometimes its gets too much and i cant keep up with the conversation but ill try

That's okay, it's alright to jump in and out, or just focus on answering a single question at a time, we don't mind if they come in later Smiley Happy 

thanks Ben

Hey Guys,

welcome to tonight's GR! If you've read the first post you'll know we are talking about Emotional Support Animals. So to kick it off here's our first question.

1. What is your experience with emotional support animals?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

Hey everybody! Welcome to tonight's chat!

Tonight is all about emotional support animals!

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help!.  You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The link s can be found here.

If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

thanks @FootyFan26 I probably should have put that in my opening post, thanks for posting it!

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart