cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT]: Exam busters!

Good point about the preparation being difficult in itself. I think I'd like to revise my earlier answer to include that idea too!

Also, @roseisnotaplant that is a great meme!! 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

How do you prepare for exams? Are you a studier, or more of a last minute crammer?

Both sadly. I study constantly and because I still think it's not enough, I cram my head with new bits of information which probably wasn't covered in the course but which I think is useful or cool.

Highlighted

I cram the morning of Smiley Tongue But not even at home, at school, right before the exam! That's something I need to work on though, having a better work ethic.
Highlighted

How do you prepare for exams? Are you a studier, or more of a last minute crammer?

I'm definitely a crammer.... what i've learned is to cram ahead of time rather than at the last minute Smiley Tongue But i think that i actually like the pressure and to get a lot done in a short amount of time, it's just not the best time to get it all done the night before the exam!  

Highlighted

I am so NOT a party animal. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open, so I am bidding you all farewell. Best of luck with any upcoming or future exams!! See you round the forums! Smiley Happy

// Spiral outward, keep going. //
Highlighted

Goodnight @letitgo Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted

In the answer to the next question, I am a crammer. I try to do some study, but it never lasts long and I just quickly write up my cheat sheet and be done with it. Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

@FootyFan26 In my final years of high school, I would write up a cheat sheet of important info the night before then read that both at night and then while walking to school the next morning (before the exam Smiley Tongue) it's not the best, but so long as you've got something, it's a start Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Night @letitgo! Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Night night @letitgo Smiley Happy