cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT: FUN] DUCKS!

@roseisnotaplant nice I love the duck on your desk has a name!
Can you help me name my 6 duckies? They love my cats as your can see in my previous post here Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee your ducks obviously need to be named Elmo, Elmo II, Elmo III, Elmo IV, Elmo V, and pete.

Awesome everyone! Time for the next question

Real ducks or rubber ducks? Why?

real rubber ducks.

Rubber ducks they don't take up much space and the mess they make is a lot smaller! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

hahahahaha @roseisnotaplant ! I laughed so much! And Pete Smiley Tongue nice I feel like they should all kinda have the same name though right? Idk I throw them near my cats and tell them to duck Smiley Tongue hahahaha my white male cat just looks at me like "Wtf human" mwahahahaha

Oh I like both! I like ducks and I have a photo of a nice duck! But I can't post it here because it's on my public profile.... alas I can post my photos of my rubber ducks Smiley Tongue
Also rubber ducks require no feeding so less upkeep than real ducks. Although I like to watch real ducks interact with each other. I already have rubber ducks so I guess I've already made my mind up Smiley Tongue

Speaking of Barthowlewte mew it's the full name of Barry Allen aka Flash! Smiley Very Happy But he really only gets called Barry (and I don't know in how many universes it's canon either Smiley Tongue)

@Bee what about... the Ninja? Smiley Tongue

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

This question is a bit of a hard one...

Should rubber ducks only be in their classic yellow or are multicoloured ducks allowed too?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!
Highlighted