cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT: FUN] DUCKS!

Time for our final question guys!
What are some ways we can train rubber ducks? ( @lokifish and @ErinsAntics and @Bee may or may not be creating armies of rubber ducks to fight each other...)

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

What are some ways we can train rubber ducks? ( @lokifish and@ErinsAntics and @Bee may or may not be creating armies of rubber ducks to fight each other...)

... I am not giving away any of my training secrets! Orrrrr I could post fake training tips to throw you guys off your game.

Ok, top tip:
Make all your duckies dance in a circle 327 times Smiley Tongue

I make them watch youtube videos on ninjas, I also get my cats to help train them and keep them in line when I'm not there!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

(That may actually be a legitimate training tip and I've just told you it's fake to throw you off your game either way Smiley Wink)

@ErinsAntics little do you know that your cats are actually on my side! Mwahahah

What are some ways we can train rubber ducks? ( @lokifish and@ErinsAntics and myself may or may not be creating armies of rubber ducks to fight each other...)

Of course @lokifish would be the one to post fake training tips Smiley Tongue

I just set my cats onto my ducks, my litttle black cat does all the work for me, she's the best Smiley Tongue

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@lokifishmy cat is a scaredy cat who only trusts me, he's just pretending to be brainwashed and is really passing all your training secrets to me! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whatever it takes I know I can make it through!

@ErinsAntics except I don't actually reveal any of my secrets to him! I give him fake secrets Smiley Tongue

Hola everyone! This has been a fantastic chat about ducks, mostly just rubber ducks but some real ducks were featured!  Thank you to every amazing person who came to tonight's chat including @lokifish @Bee @ErinsAntics @Skunk101 @roseisnotaplant @redhead @mrmusic  and @letitgo and anyone else who came along too! (sorry if I missed you! I think I'm half asleep Smiley Tongue)

ANYWAY, thank you all so much for coming to tonight's chat! Next week's chat is going to be an extra special slow-mo GR AND NAIDOC week, so stay tuned for more info soon! 

See you all around Smiley Wink

hey all im sorry i missed this chat its been a really long day. ive really only been home for an hr. will have to catch the next one!

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**