cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Fathers

@sunflowers Welcome! Thanks for joining us tonight and sharing your story! It's great that you're planning a picnic and sharing the day with her~

Hey all,
If I disappear, it's my internet connection so I apologise in advance! Right now it has the yellow triangle with the ! mark. It's alright for now but I'm not taking any chances.

I think it's worth mentioning father figures. @stonepixie is right, thinking of someone who is a father figure to you will help because fathers aren't bound by genes. I think that even an uncle could be a father to you. It's just how you've experienced relationships with those around you.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

I agree with what you just said @whiterabbitday

my dad never lived up to the expectation that a dad should be, although I am trying not to bring my negativity into this chat, he probably should not of been a father. Then I'm greiving the loss of him too...
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//
Highlighted

welcome @whiterabbitday  thanks for joining us! you sound like such a strong and brave person. Sorry that you have had to deal with the absence of a father in your life sounds like you were able to grow without him and will continue with your strength!!!

Sorry for sny typo's. I've got to use my phone as the house internet isn't fast enough to login on my computer.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

Alrighty, next question, guys!

3. What makes your father – or a father figure in your life- special? 

. What makes your father – or a father figure in your life- special? 

Don't have one.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Just the way dad has always supported me with my decisions and with my sport. He taught me a lot about driving, fishing, fixing things ... Well ... You get the picture. He also brought me a wok when someone stoll mine.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

What makes your father – or a father figure in your life- special?

My father is amazing I'm so lucky and blessed to have the streotypical ideal of a father, loving, caring, strong, honest, soft hearted and hard working. A provider and carer!!!

Sounds like a good dad @stonepixie