cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Fathers

The best quality of my father would probably be his heart, he is so geniune and pure it's amazing to know people like him exist!!!! 

what is the best quality of your father or father figure?
His humor, granted his terrible "dad" humor but it's still one of his best qualities because it always makes us laugh, or groan, but a happy groan. He's also kind.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@N1ghtW1ng love dad and their jokes hahaha just the best!

Thanks guys

just needed to grab a drink and sit with myself for a minute
My father just wasnt a good guy.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

@m-y93 I could never understand why so many people dislike lame jokes like "dad" jokes. I always laugh because I find them hilarious.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

@j95 that's okay. Don't feel pressured to do anything that makes you feel too uncomfortable.

Just need to talk to someone.
Highlighted

@N1ghtW1ng  i totally agree!! thanks for coming back @j95  please don't feel pressured to answer or join in if it upsets you in any way 

@j95 If continuing on with talking about this topic is getting really uncomfortable, it's ok to take some time out or leave it for tonight. If you would like someone to talk to, you can start a thread on the forums, refer to emergency help or ring 1800 RESPECT. I can definitely understand that this is a tough topic to talk about . I think it could be helpful to focus on positive male role models in your life. 

Nah im all good thanks