cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Fathers

that was a very grown up move @whiterabbitday , i could imagine that to be very hard but good on you!!!! very thoughtful 

Ok next up  what’s the role that a father/father figure plays in a child’s life?

Highlighted

I think a father should be a carer, protector, and most importantly a friend. Someone who looks after you when you're growing up and lets you eat junk good when your mum says no Smiley Happy 

What’s the role that a father/father figure plays in a child’s life?

I think that the role of a father or father figure should be to guide. This may not always happen but I think that it's important that a father (or any parent or person, really) should set an example on how to be an awesome human being. Fathers or male role models can teach their kids to break down some gender stereotypes as well as new skills too. 

When I was in primary school, I never took money for the fathers day stole because we couldn't afford it and we didn't care for fathers day, so my teacher would always let me select an item to take home for my dad. I always took the chocolates and my brother and I would scoff them down on the way home.
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

I agree with what others have said, a role model, somebody to learn from and look up to. Just my two cents.

A father should be loving, supportive, a role model. He should help break down gender stereotypes.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I meant to say stall not stole.

@j95  thanks for your input i would definitely agree a father should defintely be a role model and as @stonepixie  he should be loving caring and breakdown gender stereotypes! Its a very important role 

what’s the role that a father/father figure plays in a child’s life?
They offer support, just like any parent.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!