cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Fathers

Our last question for tonight!

How do you bond or get along with your dad or other male role models in your life?

> My dad and I don't really get along because family past has so much shade in it. I think that the way we try to bond is just doing everyday household stuff for each other. 

How do you bond or get along with your dad or other male role models in your life?
I don't have many positive male role models in my life. And my dad can be a huge jerk quite often but I bond with my dad over our love of comics and that.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

My dad sees me as the son he never had. So growing up we would bond over sport, me having an interest in his business and both our love for food!!!! 

wish i had some of these nice experiences with my dad...
//You can stay afraid, or slit the throat of fear and be brave//

Dad and I go out fishing together, put together flat packs and he is the only one who will talk politics with me. Oh, I should say that he doesn't know I'm coming home this wkd.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

I am enjoying reading this forum, however is there anyway to stop the mail notifications?! It's slowing my computer down severely!

And I also took him to his first NRL game this year. We also bond over our love for sport.

My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn't go as planned and that's okay. ツ

@sunflowers in My Settings next to Forum Help below the Search button below the Forums thing. You can deactivate email notifications.

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Highlighted

@stonepixie such a nice surprise he'll get!! @j95 sorry that you didn't have these experiences growing up, maybe try thinking of any other male role models and how they have made you happy or smile at one point in your life.