cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[CHAT] Forgiveness

FORGIVENESS! Heart

If a person hurt us there are two ways to go about it; either ignore it and move on or to take revenge and be even. It's not always easy to take the high road, to just forgive and let go when someone's done you wrong. It maybe intentional or unintentional but it already did some damage. I know that it takes a lot of courage to forgive someone and forgiving is one step forward into breathing more easier! But what good does hurting another person do to you? It doesn't make you any better. But standing by and ignoring your hurt feelings isn't good either. So here we are stick in a pickle! 

But how do we forgive the people that hurt us? Would you choose to take the high road? How long does it take to forgive someone that hurt us? Do we choose who we forgive? Can you still go back to the way it was? Are we capable of giving them a second chance? 

Come and join us on the 7th of August at 7:30 pm AEST to discuss ways we can forgive and forget and share your thoughts about forgiveness! If you have any questions, feel free to comment!  

Re: [CHAT] Forgiveness

Love the self tag @Ben-RO hehe Smiley Tongue

I don't want to forget about this chat either @May_ so i hope you can forgive me Smiley Tongue 

im up for this too @Ben-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Yay! see you real soon! 

Welcome!, Tonight we'll be talking about forgiveness!

Forgiveness is not always easy. It's often very hard. Hopefully this GR can help generate a few ideas and help us all onto the right track Smiley Happy 

d7e7aefeb5a6ce05e4ab4514791a1efe--i-forgive-you-quotes-how-to-forgive

If at all you find this conversation distressing or you feel like you need to talk to someone, about an issue then it's time to get some help! You can call Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800 or use their webchat and email services found on their respective sites. The links can be found here. If you are new here then welcome! Have a quick peek at our community guidelines you can find them here!

Hi everyone.

I don't know how much time I'll be on, but I'm here for now
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Welcome @redhead, how are you doing?