cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: (CHAT) Gender Roles

@N1ghtW1ng and @scared01 thanks for heading up the chat Smiley Very Happy It was very uplifting! 

What is one thing you've learnt from tonight's chat? How will you use that knowledge in your every-day life?

I learnt that people are willing to talk about this issue and share their knowledge and experiences in a respectful way. Maybe I'll be more willing to start conversations about this now Smiley Happy 

I hate gender roles. Everyone should be able to do whatever they feel like and not be judged for it. 

That's awesome @DruidChild Smiley Happy I hope any conversations go well!

@LeoTheLion they can suck at times, can't they? It's great that you're open about people not being judged Smiley Happy

I learnt that people should just do what they want no matter if its in their normal gender role or not. Well i already knew that was just reiterated Smiley Wink

Thanks for the chat everyone

It was so good seeing you all Smiley Happy

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Thank you to everyone who came on tonight! 

@scared01 @LeoTheLion @DruidChild @missep @May_ @Nightruner23 @ErinsAntics @less123321 @j95 (sorry if I missed anyone! It was amazing having you all on Smiley Happy)

It was fantastic talking to you all! I think this has been one of the best GR's in awhile Smiley Tongue (look out for a post on that, we're thinking of making changes) Feel free to make another thread or keep using this one tonight if you'd like to share more about gender roles Smiley Happy

See you around the forums! Smiley Wink