cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Halloween!

@FootyFan26 You're reading the Halloween thread on ReachOut when you fall asleep at the screen. You awaken in pitch darkness and you can't find the light switch, so you use your phone light and the ray hits a creepy doll right on your desk!! A swarm of moths are attracted to the light and you jerk back, dropping the phone. You run outside where there's a faint glow of light but suddenly you're tumbling, falling down a downwards escalator. You land at the bottom, bruised but not terribly injured - you landed in a pile of bananas. You get up and step forward, directly onto a slug. You look down in disgust, but a chill goes down your back. Something swoops down from above. You look up. A duck in a gas mask stares back.

You wake up. You breathe a sigh of relief. The you realise that you'd fallen asleep on a rollercoaster which broke down right at the top of the hill. You are alone. No one is around to hear you scream.

Highlighted

Nigh y'all! 

Highlighted

@Gumi Gumi nice one. I started laughing because it was actually scaring me Smiley Tongue.
Highlighted

Goodnight everyone!! Thanks for the good chat tonight Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Goodnight everyone! Hope you all had fun..

I apologise, I had to step out to the gym ☺️

—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford
Highlighted

Hey Team !

Good question @Ben-RO ... personally I'm not a huge fan I find it a little overwhelming and some peoples costumes are so good that they actually freak me out...(although I do admire peoples efforts at the same time)

Highlighted

I don't celebrate Halloween sorry