cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: [CHAT] Halloween!

What's your favourite scary movie? OR any kind of Halloween type movie?

I'd say Labyrinth with David Bowie and Gremlins.  May I also add that I am still shit-scared of the WIcked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz.  I used to skip ahead every time I saw her.

Highlighted

@Brendos94 If you don't mind me asking, what's headspace like? I've heard of it but never gotten around to trying it out.

@roseisnotaplant I don't watch Halloween movies (massive scaredy-cat), but I love reading the summaries on Wikipedia and sometimes the trailers on YouTube. Just for a little bite-sized fright without committing to a couple hours of terror. u.u Scary books are amazing, totally agree.

Highlighted

@FootyFan26 Agreed. Wicked Witch of the West is one scary lady.

@Gumi Gumi Bite-sized fright sounds like a great plan haha Smiley Tongue
Highlighted

sorry @FootyFan26 i had to giggle. it reminds me of my youngest sister who hides under a pillow or blanket or hides in the kitchen when she comes on haha

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

What's your favourite scary movie? OR any kind of Halloween type movie

I'm not a scary movie person, my housemates have been trying to get me into them but it's a slow process hahah. my favourite halloween type movie would have to be Addams family values or Beetlejuice or the corpse bride

Highlighted

Oh and @Gumi Gumi I use headspace a lot and have found them to be really good Smiley Happy
Highlighted

oh i love the addams family! its not scary to me but i dont watch horror at all so thats horror to me

@Sarah7714

Highlighted

@scared01 it's a good dark style movie without being scary
Highlighted

have you seen part 2? @Sarah7714 i dont like it as much as the first one

Highlighted

@scared01 yeah i have, I think I just love Wednesday Addams so much that I don't mind haha