cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [CHAT] Healthy Eating Aug 13

Welcome @Bee Smiley Happy

Oooh I've tried zucchini pasta also - I agree @scared01, I couldn't taste the difference between that and normal pasta as well! Plus it's a nice bonus that it's a healthier alternative Smiley Happy

haha that's the same as my boyfriend @lokifish and @May_ there are many things that I have hidden in his food that he doesn't know about hahaha

is healthy eating boring ?

i feel like it can be boring but if you try and make it fun and change up the meals you eat then it can be quite interesting!

@May_ it's so slimy and weird isn't it? Smiley Frustrated I had some spiced quinoa and then tossed through a bunch of steamed veggies - eggplant, pumpkin, zucchini, capsicum Smiley Happy

What is it with boyfriends and junk food? Mine is trying to eat healthier but then comes over here and eats all the sweet biscuits and chocolate from the back of the pantry hahahahah Smiley Tongue

Yep it's the sliminess that gets me....sounds yum @lokifish!

@scared01's mention of zucchini pasta made me think of zucchini fries. I've been super hesitant about non-potato fries, but the zucchini was really nice! Has anyone found they like other replacements like that?

haha @Bee yes! it sure is. i think boredom eating is defined as- find all that sweet stuff and eat until you feel sick Smiley Wink
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Birdeye I haven't had zucchini ones yet but I love sweet potato fries! Smiley Very Happy